Friday, September 15, 2006

Pixelheadonline.com Blog


http://www.pixelheadonline.com/blog/-Pixelheadonline now has an online blog. I made my first site review as I had suggested in the post
Network of Sites: Pixelheadonline.com . The site I reviewed is Rehabhardmoney.com, which is a site that has information for hard money lenders and borrowers. To read the review of Rehabhardmoney.com go here.

At present the Pixelhead blog is a little raw, but I will be giving it some attention this coming weekend, and hope to add RSS feed buttons, and do a couple more site reviews along with promoting the site. I also want to go into the template and modify it so that the blog more closely resembles the actual site. Currently, pixelhead has 4 submission methods, but I plan on promoting the paid methods in my promotion methods. Getting the blog cached and getting some one way links so that it gets some page rank will be center of my focus when I have scheduled pixelhead time.

No comments: