Thursday, August 31, 2006

Pixelheadonline.com

The original idea for pixelheadonline came originated around the time of the post Network of Sites: Body Billboards Business Plan , were I talked about the idea of a site that has my head on it and sells pixel advertising on jpg of my head. This site is the beginning of this idea.
First, we are starting with a generic directory. We are starting with an animated gif of my head. Lizzie did a great job of it. Some ideas I have for the gif are to have it go from young to old or just rotate silly faces after each rotation.
Currently, we are working on getting the directory built, then submitting links to it. We also need to change the submission format. I was thinking about 4 submission methods. Free, express, reciprocal, and featured.
The prices would start out really low, but would have incremental increases as the submissions increase.
With the Featured I am thinking of in addition to having a sponsored listing, also giving a site review in the pixelheadonline blog.

No comments: